In our selection process we apply the following quality criterias of Switzerland Innovation:
- Clear focus on R&D/innovation activities
- Willingness to integrate in the ecosystem of the location and to actively engage in the exchange with other companies, projects and research groups
- The activities of the company comply with Swiss law
The following research groups and companies are residents at Switzerland Innovation Park Basel Area:
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Basel: research at the DBE bridges the gap between clinical applications and medical technology development. This highly interdisciplinary endeavor is organized in four focal areas: Biomechanics and Biomaterials, Imaging and Image Analysis, Laser and Robotics, and Regenerative Medicine. Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Biomaterials Science Center
- Bio-Inspired Robots for Medicine-Lab
- Biomedical Laser and Optics Group
- Center for medical Image Analysis and Navigation
- Center of Biomechanics and Biocalorimetry
- Human Optics Lab
- Laboratory for Adaptable MRI Technology
- Oral Health Technologies (High-tech Research Center (HFZ))
- Smart Implants
Ad Mirabiles AG: develops patient specific implants for all kind of indications, focusing in particular on CMF applications and PEEK implants admirabiles.com
Biotech in stealth mode: with a focus on pharmaceutical research.
Di Meliora SA: offers new dental implant designs that aim to solve challenges faced by todays implants: marginal bone loss, implant cleaning, bone augmentation.
Mininavident AG: winner of the Swiss Technology Award 2015, a spin-off from the University Hospital Basel that is developing a miniaturized, handheld navigation system for the precise and safe implantation of dental implants mininavident.com
Peter Kelly Pharma: is a drug-discovery company specializing in diseases of the nervous system, particularly those which are major unmet medical needs, such as Alzheimer’s Disease (AD).
Predemtec AG: is specialized in research, development and manufacturing of innovative diagnostic tests for the diagnosis of risk factors of dementias predemtec.com
Versameb AG: is a regenerative medicine research and development company versameb.com